Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

About me

My Photo
Priskila Savyera
love JESUS | Photo and Video Editor | SMUTZ EO'crew | Photograph | Design | Writing | Music | Movie |

"Dream High, Work Hard, Believe in Faith, Pray Until Something Happen"
View my complete profile

Network

Have something to say, email me >> savyera@yahoo.com | if you have some projects for me, or anything you want to ask, just let me know . |

you can also contact me from twitter or facebook

check my fashion sets on Polyvore | Savyera

This is my first blog when I was in high school,little bit childish but feel free to check it Down To The Earth . Enjoy .

Blog

Release

My blog finally release !
Wohh .. dengan kerja keras yang amat sangat keras, akhirnya cukup jadi juga ini blog .. Di blog g i f t ini gue cm akan menge-post hal-hal berupa pengumuman atau berita. Selebihnya, kalau pada mau lihat Daily Act, Art Works, Video atau ulasan2 gue, bisa di lihat di bagian STORY, just click what you want to see there .
Gue harap ini blog, tidak terlalu membingungan, dan dapat memberi manfaat buat yang membaca . Bisa anti stress, anti pusing, anti api, anti banjir, anti benjol, tapi sayangnya belum bisa anti miskin . okay, ga nyambung . Pokoknya ini sedikit pendahuluan dari gue . Selamat berselancar di sini :) #cheers

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Story

Click here to see my daily story - ->Daily Activities
In here you can know what happening around me, all activities, events,reading story which made by me, quotes, funny things, and many more, enjoy it :)


Check out my ART PORTFOLIO
Here some of my artworks, check it, leave me some advices or comments :)

g i f t Design by Insight © 2009